Sunday's Child Announces Grant Applicants
Pensacola, Fla. — Organizations seeking to apply for a Sunday's Child grant have now been released to the public.
These organizations include:
- Gulf Coast Kid's House
- Pensacola Museum of Art
- Escambia County School Readniess Coalition Inc
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity
- Young Men's Christian Association of Northwest Florida
- Capstone Adaptive Learning and Therapy Centers, Inc.
- Southeastern Teen Shakespeare Corporation
- Northwest Florida PFLAG, Inc.
- Bay Area Food Bank
- Every Child A Reader in Escambia
- The Arc Gateway, Inc.
- FavorHouse of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- The COmmunity Action Program Committee, Inc.
- Pensacola Heritage Foundation
- Manna Food Bank, Inc.
- Legal Services of North Florida, Inc.
- East Hill Academy, Inc
- Humane Society of Pensacola, Inc.
- Mother Wit Institute, Inc.
- Camp Fire USA Gulf Wind Council, Inc.
Organizations will now have until February 27, 2015 to complete their grant applications, which can be found at sundayschild.org/grants.